Ultimate Racing Boost Pill
Evo X BPV
Sprint Booster
K&N Drop-In Filter
Swift Springs
Work Emotion CR Kai 18x8.5 Bronze
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 235/40

MOST RECENT DYNO RESULTS:

I will update this thread whenever I get new updates/news!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went to see Cam @ Lightspeed about a month ago and I must say... Wow he is a really great guy and a really great tuner. I will keep this short as I am still tired as hell, but I definitely recommend him to anyone in the Alberta area!

Here is a video of a pull:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my lip on this week.

The fitment wasnt 100% perfect which upsets me. I could not get both sides on perfectly flush...

Here are the 2 sides for comparison

Flush:

Not-So Flush:

Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To put X Brembo Brakes on an RA would be crazy expensive. I'd be better off just buying a stoptech system. I think I am just going to get EBC/Hawk pads and some dimpled/slotted rotors and be good with that for now.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the lip fitment issue could it be because it's meant for a X which is slightly wider? Just guessing as I'm not sure it would affect that area but maybe?
Naw man, the lip was custom made by JDP to fit an RA. The fitment is barely off and I bet if I were to take it back off I could get it to fit properly.

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Not that expensive, used calipers might not be that much, something to do maybe with the turbo swap, the rotors and pads will have to sit I guess lol, can't wait to see where your ralliart goes, not a fan of those tails on the X but on the ralliart just seems better suited.:+1:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not that expensive, used calipers might not be that much, something to do maybe with the turbo swap, the rotors and pads will have to sit I guess lol, can't wait to see where your ralliart goes, not a fan of those tails on the X but on the ralliart just seems better suited.:+1:
Thanks a lot man, yeah I like the tails. I hope to track her soon, but I need my sway bars before then :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts