Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shearer Turbo Kit
PTE-5857 CEA Wheel

STOCK BLOCK
STOCK CAMS
93 Octane

We ran out of MAF otherwise it would keep going...

This is how I celebrate fucking awesome tunes...

EPIC MEAL TIME!!!

WATCHING

DEATH WISH!!!

/END

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,000 Posts
That's a ballin ass way to celebrate! I can't wait to do a turbo upgrade and get a clipse tune!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
better be a rib eye and not some chuck meat...

·
Registered
825 Posts
Nicely done. I can't wait for a Clipse tune. Would you meet up in Erie pa for a road tune???
And steak looks tasty medium rare??

·
Registered
440 Posts
I always get excited when reading about clipse3GT tunes :)

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
Annnnnd CARGOESBOOM!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm going to ASSume this is the Journal Bearing 5857. Which housing? Good power though! I love PTE. 6766 on my race car on ethanol. Hoping to break 800 thru the auto on a mustang dyno :)

-Adam

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's a BB with CEA wheel. I think that is the new variant. Granted on a stock motor so you can only push it so far. But it does pull very nicely. Great kit from Shearer no doubt about it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I went back and bought the rest of the Prime strips. Ready for the next time you head on down.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's a BB with CEA wheel. I think that is the new variant. Granted on a stock motor so you can only push it so far. But it does pull very nicely. Great kit from Shearer no doubt about it.

V-Band .63 ar? Just sold a JB 5857cea to a good friend of mine for his k20 civic build.

I am hoping we can get some data soon on the 5857 and the 6262 on our dyno. We are doing a MAP EF4 on one a X right now. All stock except GSC S1's and basic bolt on's. See what we can drum up there.

This car is def making great power. Once the X we are doing with a built motor on 6262 on ethanol I will try and post up the dyno sheet but it will not be for some time.

Thanks
-Adam

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks Kris, nice steak. It is ball bearing and it has the .63 ar vband housing. It makes 25 or so less horse power than the 6262 I had on there but is so much more fun to drive. The torque is similar to 6262 and it comes on earlier. Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts