Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

BILLET FRONT MOTOR MOUNT INFO:

The FiD Evo X billet front motor mount is designed to stiffen and eliminate all the slop incorporated w/ the OEM factory mount and improve overall feel.

CNC machined from billet 6061 aluminum
Sleeve is machined of 1018 and zinc plated
80A durometer insert bushings
Anodized finish in Gold, and Black

$119.95 shipped to the lower 48 states.
Part # PTFID-EXT-30025
http://www.ptuning.com/html/Item-Des...c=Lancer EVO

Call today: 703-257-1728
Email: [email protected]

Drew

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
This looks like a nice piece, Im dd, so my concern is too much unnecessary rattles from this. The car has enough damn mystery rattles as is lol.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This looks like a nice piece, Im dd, so my concern is too much unnecessary rattles from this. The car has enough damn mystery rattles as is lol.
This mount insert is the same one we have been using on our tC and S2k turbo kits for years. Drive ability is not compromised one bit. I have a handful of these mounts out there on DD evo's not one complaint yet!! Thank you for the bump.

Drew

·
Registered
68 Posts
It's nothing to major. At first you will notice it cause it's new/different, but the mount "breaks in" and you get use to it. After a month or 2 you forget you even have it one there. I always put some sort of a stiffer mount on any of my cars that I've owned.

Any chance you guys are gonna make a Cam side mount??

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
It's nothing to major. At first you will notice it cause it's new/different, but the mount "breaks in" and you get use to it. After a month or 2 you forget you even have it one there. I always put some sort of a stiffer mount on any of my cars that I've owned.

Any chance you guys are gonna make a Cam side mount??
Thanks for the bump/review PartyPete . As of right now we do not have any plans on making a timing side motor mount. We our in the process of making a fuel rail for the evo x. I will pass along the idea off to my design team for future products.

Thanks Drew

1 - 20 of 31 Posts