Registered
14,255 Posts

Don't do it man. I warned you.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Don't do it man. I warned you.

Meth is not the end of all.

i know guy i meet at the track that has been running meth for years on his Evo 8. managed right and Tune right it is safe.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Snow Performance
Devil something
Aquamist

Whatever brand you go with make sure it has all the proper fail safes installed. I've seen enough threads pop up with people blowing shit because they cheaped out on a system or had a crappy tune. You will be in good hands with Sean though. Definitely search multiple forums, talk to Sean, call up the different companies and also call up vendors.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Snow Performance
Devil something
Aquamist

Whatever brand you go with make sure it has all the proper fail safes installed. I've seen enough threads pop up with people blowing shit because they cheaped out on a system or had a crappy tune. You will be in good hands with Sean though. Definitely search multiple forums, talk to Sean, call up the different companies and also call up vendors.

Thanks, ill give Sean a call and see what he says/reccomends

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
you need to have failsafes.

aquamist is good because it has a triple failsafe:
1) tank low
2) underflow (ie blockage)
3) overflow (ie burst line)

REMEMBER you need to setup the failsafe for it to work... so follow the instructions.

·
Registered
126 Posts
coming from different setups..combining different fail safes..aquamist, IMHO, has the most superior failsafes..it has also protection in case there's no power in the meth injection..for other kits, it doesn't at least for the kits that i've used..

if i was to go back to meth, i'd stick ONLY and ONLY IF Aquamist. it maybe a bit expensive. but i'm telling you it's worth it, rather than combining different methods of failsafes.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Been running meth for over 2 years on my X, I use the AEM one. no problems got the tune through cobb. If I remember correctly on back to back dyno runs I picked up another 25 hp, 10tq on the meth tune. With a very conservative tune

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.