Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In NY if you have your windshield wipers on you must turn on your headlights. With the Evo when I turn on my head lights the GPS map goes to the night time black color. If it's raining during the day that means I can't view the map at all for the most part.

Anyone know if there's a way to change the color of the map for day and night time? I tried googing it and reading the manual but it's a needle in a haystack.

·
Registered
7,799 Posts
The red scheme may be easier to see dimmed than the blue, depending on your eyes. You can also set the color brightness for day and night separately.

Same Set button menus.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol no problem, its that easy. The day I picked my car up, I pulled over on the way home and pressed every button and setting on the nav.
Honestly I haven't played with my navi much or all the settings. Also the book they give looks like a bible. ADD whipped my ass after the first couple pages of that ish.

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
book is TERRIBLE.

there's some like hidden screens you can get to and stuff. I messed with the navigation settings. You can even have it track where you've been which i didn't turn on for the first 4 years i had the car, started using it for a month and got a kick out of it.

There's some cool features. But lol that you couldn't find the "day-night-auto" setting

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.