Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to give my car a good wash (doesn't deserve to be called a detail in the company I have here).

I had always just got basic car cleaning supplies at AutoZone, but this time I wanted to try some pro-quality stuff. I got some Sonax Wheel Cleaner, Lusso Oro Hand Crafted Wax, and Tarminator Bug and Tar remover off of DetailersDomain.

I also used the following generic products:
Wesley's Bleach-rite Tire Cleaner
Invisible Glass glass cleaner
Nu Finish polish
Mother's Mag Aluminum Polish
Mercedes-Benz Wheel Wax
A bunch of brushes, chamois, MF clothes, Terry-cloth towels, Bonnets, etc...

My purpose for this thread was to simply give a review for the Sonax and Lusso Oro. I love both of these products. I could not believe the amount of Iron and grime that came off (see pictures below). I definitely plan on buying more of this (LET'S GET A GOOD COUPON CODE for buying the 5 bottle package). The Lusso Oro after the polish was also great. It gives such a deep seal on paint...so much so that 1 coat was enough for me!

Overall, great products, great service from DetailersDomain and some photos below:

Sonax on the MR BBS:

Used it on the GTR yesterday:

·
Registered
365 Posts
so three clean pics of the car. and two dirty wheel pics.. man i wanted to see some before and afters...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so three clean pics of the car. and two dirty wheel pics.. man i wanted to see some before and afters...
Ya, I didn't know where to post this. It wasn't intended to be a detail write up...lol.

Whatever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts