Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Race Ramps™ @ DSG Performance.com! Catering to the DIY and Weekend Warriors Near You!

No lift? No problem! We get that a lot of our customers like to work on their own cars, and so do we. Nothing is more exciting than standing back after a few hours of hard work and feeling that sense of accomplishment. With Race Ramps you get to lift your car either 8 or 10" off the ground SAFELY when using a combination of parts listed below. No matter what you're doing, if you're doing it yourself these are going to help.

56" 1 Piece Race Ramps

$214.00 + Shipping!

The Specs:

56 inches long, 12 inches wide
8 inch lift height -- works with other products!
10.75 degree incline
1 set supports up to 3,000 pounds
100% solid core design
Includes handy straps for carrying and storage

The Advantages:

Lightweight — easy to carry and maneuver
Special construction — won't scratch or mark your floors!
Available in 2 pieces, allowing you to remove the bottom of the ramp for side access
Solid core — no holes or hollows for your favorite spider to live in!
Unscootable!
Won't slip or slide, no matter the surface

56" 2 Piece Race Ramps

$240.00 + Shipping!

2 piece design, allowing you to remove the bottom of the ramp for easy side access.

67" 1 Piece Race Ramps

$308.00 + Shipping!

The Specs:

67 inches long, 14 inches wide
10 inch lift height -- works with other products!
10.75 degree incline
1 set supports up to 3,000 pounds
100% solid core design
Includes handy straps for carrying and storage

The Advantages:

Lightweight — easy to carry and maneuver
Special construction — won't scratch or mark your floors!
Available in 2 pieces, allowing you to remove the bottom of the ramp for side access
Solid core — no holes or hollows for your favorite spider to live in!
Unscootable!
Won't slip or slide, no matter the surface

67" 2 Piece Race Ramps

$352.00 + Shipping!

Wheel Chocks

2 piece set $31.00 + Shipping!

4 piece set $62.00 + Shipping!

Always use wheel chocks with Race Ramp product to prevent accidents!

8" 1 Piece Wheel Crib
(Package of 2)

$102.00 + Shipping!

10" 1 Piece Wheel Crib
(Package of 2)

$107.00 + Shipping!

56" & 67" Race Ramp Xtender's!

$123.00 + Shipping!

Looking for a Race Ramp product not listed here? We got it! PM For inquiries or check out our website!

*DSG Performance is not held responsible for any injuries or faulty installations and recommends that you have your product installed by a professional to ensure that the work is done properly and safely.

Questions? Comments? Post them on up below!

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
Totally awesome. o.o

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
I think you still need to Jack up the front... but this is a nice lift.

·
Premium Member
5,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can either drive your front wheels up on the ramps or back up onto them. In order to use the wheel cribs, you will still have to utilize a jack but once its up there they hold it 100% safely with no worry of it falling down on your head :thumbup:

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
YAY NO MORE FALLING HEADS...

Sean get on AIM and lets talk SWTOR

·
Registered
845 Posts
I think you still need to Jack up the front... but this is a nice lift.
This. Will the lip of the Evo clear that triangular wheel stopper thingy? The degree incline is quite low so I suspect it will.
Which one's better for our cars? I'm guessing if you want higher lift to have more room under there to go with the 67inch.

The two piece design sounds awesome. Beats Canadian Tire's low quality one. But the price is hefty. And considering the need for a hydraulic jack for the wheel crib which I already have.

It does complement any current tools and the amount of extra space to work underneath the car.

·
Premium Member
5,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This. Will the lip of the Evo clear that triangular wheel stopper thingy? The degree incline is quite low so I suspect it will.
Which one's better for our cars? I'm guessing if you want higher lift to have more room under there to go with the 67inch.

The two piece design sounds awesome. Beats Canadian Tire's low quality one. But the price is hefty. And considering the need for a hydraulic jack for the wheel crib which I already have.

It does complement any current tools and the amount of extra space to work underneath the car.
The 56" ramps are good for most people, but if you're ride is dropped heavily you're going to be happier with the 67" setup. Also depends on how wide your wheels are. The ramps alone + wheel chocks are great for most installs, 2 piece especially as you said. The Wheel cribs are a huge bonus to get your entire car off the ground and once its up you can leave it there indefinitely with no fear of failure for those longer installs that are going to take all weekend.

The main points that these products address are safety and convenience. Once the car is suspended, its staying there. You get a great amount of clearance, the piece wont slide out of the way when you try driving onto them and they will last you forever and a day. For this car, your next car and so on.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I would love to get a set but I think these prices a little absurd for ramp which are totally useless when it comes to suspension installs :(
$459(67" ramp+ wheel cribs) + shipping? come on...

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,000 Posts
I would love to get a set but I think these prices a little absurd for ramp which are totally useless when it comes to suspension installs :(
If you don't like the product, dont buy. But don't bash it in this thread.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
5,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

That's one way to look at it, but these are units that will not warp or bend. Are extremely safe, will last you essentially for all your vehicles that you will buy in your lifetime. They are extremely high quality, functional and wont slide when you try to drive onto them like the cheap ones found at your local hardware store, Canadian Tire for us - lol.

Shipping is based on flat rates within the USA, about 25$ for a set of 56" race ramps as an example. How many times are you going to be changing your suspension anyways? I would rather a setup that is going to help me with the other 99.9% of my automotive maintenance and installation needs.

·
Registered
845 Posts
is it safe to have 3 wheel cribs and leave 1 for suspension install?

Probs not.... lol

If I were to put all 4 tires on the cribs is it safe to jack up the front, put the cribs underneath and then jack up the rear or vice versa?

4 wheel cribs shipped to Alberta please!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts