Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
^ Would like to know this as well.
update since i got someone's attention...WORKS PERFECTLY got the level down basically untill all the lines disappeared on the fuel gauge
didn't go WOT but didn't break up under boost either uphill and everything. overall works like stock

I left the stock venturi in place to leave the inlet outside the bucket "plugged" and I ran a hose from the radium siphon to the in tank hose that pulls from the other gas tank. only finicky part was installing it like this cause I had to get the fuel pump assembly halfway in before i could grab the hose.

but all in all a great work around to drilling and guessing about return pressure. New regulator installed and fuel pressure very stable.

·
Registered
263 Posts
update since i got someone's attention...WORKS PERFECTLY got the level down basically untill all the lines disappeared on the fuel gauge
didn't go WOT but didn't break up under boost either uphill and everything. overall works like stock

I left the stock venturi in place to leave the inlet outside the bucket "plugged" and I ran a hose from the radium siphon to the in tank hose that pulls from the other gas tank. only finicky part was installing it like this cause I had to get the fuel pump assembly halfway in before i could grab the hose.

but all in all a great work around to drilling and guessing about return pressure. New regulator installed and fuel pressure very stable.
Nice work (y)

·
Registered
3076r turbo, ID1300x, walbro 450lph, flex fuel tuned, 3.5in ets intercooler, ETS intake, AEM FPR
6 Posts
You get any pictures by chance? Planning on buying this as my fuel pressure won’t drop past 43 psi with or without vac line on and I am assuming the hole I drilled in the Venturi is not big enough or something and won’t let the pressure drop anymore. Unsure of which lines go to the jet pump

·
Registered
82 Posts
You get any pictures by chance? Planning on buying this as my fuel pressure won’t drop past 43 psi with or without vac line on and I am assuming the hole I drilled in the Venturi is not big enough or something and won’t let the pressure drop anymore. Unsure of which lines go to the jet pump
The long hose coming off the side of the Venturi gets hooked up to the hose inside the gas tank. I used a billet 2 sided barb to join them with good vibrant fuel clamps.
Read the instructions on the jet so you don't hook it up backwards like someone I know 🤡

Attachments

·
Registered
3076r turbo, ID1300x, walbro 450lph, flex fuel tuned, 3.5in ets intercooler, ETS intake, AEM FPR
6 Posts
The long hose coming off the side of the Venturi gets hooked up to the hose inside the gas tank. I used a billet 2 sided barb to join them with good vibrant fuel clamps.
Read the instructions on the jet so you don't hook it up backwards like someone I know 🤡
Ahh ok thank you, I was confused as to what was suppose to hook to that side fitting. Going to be ordering it soon!

·
Registered
6 Posts
order the duckbill valve for the bottom too from radium or MAP
I ordered it yesterday and totally forgot to add the duck bill to the cart😭 now I’m trying to email the company to see if they can add it on to my order so I don’t gotta pay 10$ shipping again😭

·
Registered
82 Posts
I ordered it yesterday and totally forgot to add the duck bill to the cart😭 now I’m trying to email the company to see if they can add it on to my order so I don’t gotta pay 10$ shipping again😭
alternatively you can run a small section of hose, but because it's so tight in the fuel bucket I opted for the valve so it can prevent airration.
sorry I didn't mention that in my post

1 - 12 of 12 Posts