Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Ralliart Drop IN Air filter for the X

10K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  MooseX 
#1 · (Edited)
saw one in SCM, any feedback on this would be great...

I'm gonna get my reflash tomorrow and get the drop in with it...:godance:

what you guys think? hopefully my dynobutt readings would feel power gains...

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
very interested!

#7 ·
ok just got my TSB flashh and my Drop in RALLIART air filter...
not much crazy gains nor hear the spooling clearly...

BUT this is the first time i got my head pulled back to the seat like my previous IX... In comparison, it definitely pulls harder than my IX w/ a K&N drop in... dynobutt says probably 5-10hp, and now i can really enjoy my pulls...

heres some pics...

Oh, got it from SAM@SCM DEALSSSS!!! SAM's the MAN!!!

Attachments

#9 ·
ok just got my TSB flashh and my Drop in RALLIART air filter...
not much crazy gains nor hear the spooling clearly...

BUT this is the first time i got my head pulled back to the seat like my previous IX... In comparison, it definitely pulls harder than my IX w/ a K&N drop in... dynobutt says probably 5-10hp, and now i can really enjoy my pulls...

heres some pics...

Oh, got it from SAM@SCM DEALSSSS!!! SAM's the MAN!!!
How Much $$$$:thumbup:

#8 ·
whats the part number mate?

#14 ·
Cotton:

RALLIART Sport Air Intake Filter is a direct replacement of the stock air filter in the stock air box. This RALLIART Sport Air Intake Filter is made of RALLIART Hi-Flow Cotton Mesh. RALLIART Sport Air Filter is rated to increase 10-15hp over stock MITSUBISHI air filter.
LANCER Evolution X may face air to fuel mixture out of balance with some of after market air intakes without adjusting fuel setting. RALLIART Sport Air Filter increase power with the stock fuel setting while maintaining excellent alir filtration. With this RALLIART Sport Air Filter, you don't need tp worry about adjusting fuel.

#19 ·
wait... i didn't think ralliart parts voided warranty?

#21 ·
unless specifically told that it does not, it would be safe bet that they do void warranty.

note.. the dealer has to prove that that part caused an issue.

#23 ·
I want to be weary, b/c the last time i posted warranty stuff in here someone started running their mouth. I don't want to start a flame war, but from what I was told at the mitsu dealership, it should not void the warranty.

#27 ·
yep thats what I'd expect also, my point being get it cleared with your dealer rather than assume that it will not. (since they will be the ones 'actioning' any warrentee service :)

I guess from the post above.. your particular dealer has ok'ed so .. all good!:rock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.