Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can find the hardware to mount the rally armor mudflaps. i got the screws and plastic washers.

i need the clips and L-bracket.

someone help please

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Email them? Buy a new set?
well i talked to them already but they wont sell me the hardware unless i provide a valid receipt number... but i bought these mudflaps with only screws and washer. no clips or L brackets.

any alternative way i can mount these???

·
[Detailing Moderator], [Local Team Mod], [Bone Clo
21,479 Posts
Yeahhh...I had the same issue, I was missing some. Their plastic speed clips are really nice, but I had to go to home depot to get some speed clips and screws that fit them. Only option, really, unless you know where they source their clips. :(

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeahhh...I had the same issue, I was missing some. Their plastic speed clips are really nice, but I had to go to home depot to get some speed clips and screws that fit them. Only option, really, unless you know where they source their clips. :(
what about the L-brackets???

·
Registered
845 Posts
The L brackets for inside the fenders.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I vaguely recall an L bracket..well..either which way, if they won't send you one you'll have to fashion one up yourself unfortunately.
its a very small L bracket. did you not see the video. it goes underneath the sideskirt area.

may i ask how did you install yours?

·
[Detailing Moderator], [Local Team Mod], [Bone Clo
21,479 Posts
The only vendor that COULD is RallyArmor..the other vendors get sets of the hardware and flaps, and probably won't be willing to separate them (because then selling just the flaps is kind of tough). I couldn't find the source for the hardware RallyArmor was using but you can probably just work something up with a piece of metal with holes drilled in it to suit your needs, no?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts