Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where to get these, or if any vendors on this site offer them discounted from the retail price. I know about the manufacturer website, Thanks

-Craig

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
I went straight to there website after looking around. More options for color there and paid like $140 or something total shipped using paypal.

·
Registered
539 Posts
i have a set of black with gray lettering, used for about 40 miles if you are interested. just sitting in a box in my garage

·
Registered
107 Posts
i have a set of black with gray lettering, used for about 40 miles if you are interested. just sitting in a box in my garage
I'm guessing you didn't like the look?

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I also got black with gray lettering. Got them straight from rallyamor. I dont know of any discounts or vendors on here carrying them. Check the marketplace here and visit all their homepages.

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts
too low, my car is dropped pretty low on coilovers so i didn't want to scrape or anything, so i just took them off
i scrape my flaps and no issues after 10K miles :)

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
I put mine on a few days ago and it was pretty easy after watching the video instructions. Here in Boise there has been alot of gravel on the roads for this winter and all the fine particals get trapped in the stock fasteners making them a huge pain to get out. Here is an attached pic of just a little bit of the gravel I got out durring the install, there must have been 6 pounds of rock stuffed up in the body. The pic just shows a little of what I got out.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I put mine on a few days ago and it was pretty easy after watching the video instructions. Here in Boise there has been alot of gravel on the roads for this winter and all the fine particals get trapped in the stock fasteners making them a huge pain to get out. Here is an attached pic of just a little bit of the gravel I got out durring the install, there must have been 6 pounds of rock stuffed up in the body. The pic just shows a little of what I got out.

Got a great deal on a new set finally. Mine should be going on Sunday, will post up some pix when done, hopefully I won't have that much dirt stuck in the fender liner in my car!

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
how much you want for them? I'm interested.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Damn I want/need these. Washed my car a few minutes ago and noticed all kinds of small chips and divets towards the rear of my sideskirt and bottom of rear doors. Anybody still sellin theirs? How much? I might just get em from RA tonight so pm me!

·
Registered
361 Posts
get em from RA in the right colors for your car.

these are awsome, the rear body work of my car had collected 4+lbs of dirt/rock/sand on both sides,these totaly stop that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts