Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is news to anyone or not, but the folks at Rally Armor are awesome. I did some shopping around for the mud flaps to see where I could get the best price, and couldn't find anything better so I just decided to order straight from them. $145.09 was my shipped price for the black/blue. I ordered outside of their business hours on Saturday and was literally emailed minutes later. We had a quick back and forth email conversation, and they were shipped Monday. I should have them tomorrow. So yeah, if anyone needs to order them I would send my money directly to THEM as opposed to buying from a distributor. I'll post pics when they arrive and I install.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I got mine from Oakos, a forum sponsor. Less expensive than ordering direct, shipped same day.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Add me to the list of ordering directly from them. great service and fast shipping. Just waiting on my spacers to come in so I can install.:godance:

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking forward to pics, im still deciding which color i want to go with
I just went with black/blue lettering.

Add me to the list of ordering directly from them. great service and fast shipping. Just waiting on my spacers to come in so I can install.:godance:
Spacers?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i just sold mine :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Post some pictures when you get them on. I need to get a set too, along with the weathertech floor mats.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Post some pictures when you get them on. I need to get a set too, along with the weathertech floor mats.
Yeah I should probably get those too. Just pull the trigger man, our paint sucks balls....no reason NOT to. :D

The 1st Row Digital Fit Weather techs are $100, 1st and 2nd row are $180.

·
Registered
188 Posts
yep I want to wait to put the mudflaps on until I get my wheel spacers so it will be an easier install... the wait is killing me!!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Best Mud Flaps ever made.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I did the same, order it flat out from them and cost me 146 bucks with shipping. Took 3 days after order to receive them. I am so damn glad I got them because I love them now haha. They do their job AND look awesome :) I just need to get an eibach pro kit and lower the car about an inch to make it a lot better.

edit: Lookin good. Rear ones are IMPOSSIBLE to put on without removing the tires... At least for me it was. A buddy of mine has air tools so it took us 10 minutes to put the rear ones on.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Going to take more time than I have today. have to leave for work in an hour and had issues with a body screw. I'll just pick it up tomorrow. Instructions are "ok". All needed hardware is provided. The only permanent modification needed is a single hole punched through the fender liner in the front two. WOULD help to jack the car up and they suggest removing the rear two wheels to make it easier.

edIT here is a picture. The color match looks good, the Rally Armor logo is a TAD brighter than the body paint, but I think it will look perfect once installed.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts