Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came out of target today.walking towards my car which is parked at no mans land.saw a old toyota park next to me, she open her door and it hit mine.i fucking legged it ready to punch this person's teeth only to find out it was an old lady.i was so mad and mind fucked.i dont know why she would park beside me.her little shitsu dog was barking at me non stop, at one point it looked like a soccer ball.she gave me a hundred bucks but I felt bad.took it anyways and body shop quoted me 150 bucks to fix a chip and a big ass ding.

·
Registered
14,255 Posts
Lame

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Lol damn. Sucks to hear that. Atleast she gave you $100.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
she's probably complaining to her family that "It was probably $5 to fix" and how ripped off and taken she feels, because she's not even sure she did the damage.

/fmloldpeople

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She knew, she hit my door, looked at it, touched it then look around to only see a 6'2 Asian man sprinting towards her direction like a crazy gorilla. She was all nervous and shit so I felt terrible. I was sighing and sad then she gave me a hundred and said I'm sorry. I was like kthxbye. Man no matter how much care you put into your car, some one will always find away to fuck shit up

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^bit of an overkill but I'll keep that in mind next time.
But maybe I'll find a buddy next time and beat the shit outta her and break her arm while she's trying to escape and finally record her bloody face while she waits in her car piss scared.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^i just let her go, she was scared and at least she gave me a hundred so i didn't want to push it any further. If this was a young man, I would probably so something very stupid

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Yea, I find that quite amazing that you park waaaaay in the back just for someone to be a COMPLETE GRADE-A Moron and park right next you!! You're not alone my friend. Atleast she gave you some cash for the trouble.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's why I was so mind fucked. It might be because it is kind of closer to Macy's or maybe she thought my evo x was a kamikaze plane and she just absolutely hated me. Not sure which

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.