Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super random but does anyone know if such a thing exists. What I'm looking for is a dual head ratcheting wrench (open and closed) which already exist plus a swivel head for the closed end. Those also exist but not with a ratcheting open end. Anyone know if there is a company that makes a wrench with all three? Dual ratcheting heads and swivel closed end. That would be so sweet

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lol damn big plans? I haven't seen one that does all 3 I have the gear wrench closed ratcheting and swivel which ahs been excellent but not open.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
10, 12 and 14mm racheting, swivel for box end is all you need on this car..lol.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol yea i just dont want to buy 2 separate sets when I'm hoping theres a company that makes all three...

·
Registered
901 Posts
Get a set of ratcheting wrenches, and get a set of solid fixed ones. Trust me when I say, there will be a time when you need to use the "wrong end" of an open ended wrench to get a bolt to turn due to space constraints or other issues. Fixed wrenches aren't always convenient, but they damn sure are reliable.

Also, bring your wrenches in, and compare the patterns of the box end. It matters. It doesn't seem to make sense to carry two brands of wrenches in your box, but the box end is more likely to be stamped/machined with a different offset between brands. That little bit can mean the difference between giving up and finishing the job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts