Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone!? Lets make this short and simple shall we? I literally just got back from Top Speed from getting my car re-tuned and all I gotta say is WOW. Here is a graph of my previous tune, the car made 361/375 With all the mods in my signature minus the FMIC. After I changed the plugs to 1 step colder and added my FMIC the car laid down an amazing 378/412!

Videos coming

·
Premium Member
11,760 Posts
If your previous tune was not in the winter, that will also have a big impact.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shop temp was 65 degrees today and last time I got tuned it was high 70's

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pump gas stock turbo. I have not seen any evo on here make this much power with full bolt ons and a tune

93oct

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Pump gas stock turbo. I have not seen any evo on here make this much power with full bolt ons and a tune

93oct
Not for very long anyways... Their dyno is reading high it looks like, you cannot make that much torque with your mods on pump.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pulls smooth runs great. No knock, I love retunes the car always seems to come back alive. It feels like a totally different car.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
28 lbs

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just bought a 2nd motor to build so im not too worried about it, if it happens it happens I dont rag out my car every day so it will last. I was tuned for 28LBS on my last tune and I ran it for 15,000 miles.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I ran on 28psi for over year, and although I was worried about it often, I never had any issues. I'm now running 27PSI.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ive been running 28psi since I flashed stage 2 Cobb AP when my car only had 4,000 miles. Just turned 32,000

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
haha, I just turned 32k also! Although I wouldn't track a car at 28psi, I think that would be a horrible idea, I might auto X it at 28psi. For daily it's fine.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lol happy mint! !! Shariff took care of you right? Funny we both have the same mileage and the shops we went to were only 30miles from each other. When u.coming to atl again lets kick it

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I tracked mine several times at 28lbs still running strong!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts