Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 MR with navi and whenever I tap the RTT button I get a message saying that no station were found (or something to that extent).

What can the problem be?

For a while I didn't even know I had RTT, since most of the people I know with Evos have 2008 models. Is there a trick to activating RTT, or should it work out of the box?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do subscribe to Sirius, yes. It's been working since day 1 and I extended the contract once the free trial was over.
I'm not sure the two are related (correct me if I'm wrong), since RTT travels through FM stations.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"Since it is based on RDS, the date is for the life of the vehicle at no charge."
There is also a mitsu ad on youtube where the narrator mentions that RTT is included at no charge.

"Along with a music server, the new navigation system adds subscription-free Real-Time Traffic information."

·
Just Spooling Up
304 Posts
Sorry to thread jack but what's the newest nav maps that are used currently with the 2011/2012's?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.