Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a HOW-TO on removal of rear diff and bleeding AYC? I know it probably wrong section to ask, cause all i seen in how to was .... how to, not requests. thanks

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Bleeding the AYC requires the Mut 3, it's a dealer only thing. It's only required when the lines are disconnected, so if you just want to change the fluids it's not a concern.

Do you mean a how-to for removing the entire rear diff?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
^Nice, paypal sent. No more scummy dealers touching my baby.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
before I send it out I will be adding the "steering wheel angle" code - that should help some people get the wheel to "Dead ahead" position..

should have it done tonight - hopefully you can test Chris?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
^I'm game.

5,214 Posts
before I send it out I will be adding the "steering wheel angle" code - that should help some people get the wheel to "Dead ahead" position..

should have it done tonight - hopefully you can test Chris?
Oooh I want that. That will help with alignments. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
haha I didn't know you aligned your own car too Bryan.

·
Registered
238 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You stated that only required when lines are disconnected. I did disconnect mine but pump never went dry nor fluid drained out. When I disconnected the lines I took some of the flexible vinyl caps to cap off lines. Never leaked out for the few days I had them un hooked.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.