Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I’m getting my evo X setup for time attack events and doing so suspension work. Replaced all bushings in front ( Whiteline RCA, Whiteline sway bars, Whiteline anti lift bushings, torque solutions control arm bushings etc.).

Only problem I’m kinda having is trying to find the rear trailing arm bushings. I saw that super pro makes a set of poly bushings but can’t find anything else. Wanted to get rear control arms and bushings, but wasn’t sure what to do about the trailing arms. Or just get the superpros? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I did all my bushings at the same time and went with superpro. Honestly I couldnt tell the difference on the street, it just got a bit noisier. Ive had them on for about 5000km and 3 track days and havent had any problems

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did all my bushings at the same time and went with superpro. Honestly I couldnt tell the difference on the street, it just got a bit noisier. Ive had them on for about 5000km and 3 track days and havent had any problems

Oh nice I gotcha. It’s one of those “replace while I’m in there” kinda things. So if I do control arms and bushings might as well do those too. Thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts