1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
327 Posts
Someone let us know if you go in for the swap and what they actually swap it out for!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
the guy at hurst tx mitsu told me tht if/when there is a recall that if i have the part(ams cmc) that they would install it for free.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I wish they would just give me the $ for the MAP kit I installed few months ago

·
Registered
87 Posts
me three lol think ill be installing the magnus kit I ordered anyway since my stock cmc broke last weekend and i want my car on the road hope I can be reimbursed or something lol. its just a debate cuz the evo 9 cmc is proven to work and this new one nobody even knows about it would suck to wait the 2 weeks and get another crappy one installed

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
My mitsu mechanic buddy said it was just the clip holding the clutch line to the clutch master cylinder that gets replaced. lol.

Idk if he had the info about it or not. I mentioned it and thats what he came back with. Well see when they send out letters and what not.

·
Registered
658 Posts
me three lol think ill be installing the magnus kit I ordered anyway since my stock cmc broke last weekend and i want my car on the road hope I can be reimbursed or something lol. its just a debate cuz the evo 9 cmc is proven to work and this new one nobody even knows about it would suck to wait the 2 weeks and get another crappy one installed
I have a factory evox CMC with an AMS ring on it if you would want to buy it let me know

·
Registered
519 Posts
lets keep this updated, I will be going to dealer as soon as my clutch is done

1 - 20 of 21 Posts