Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So can anyone here read hieroglyphs (Japanese)? To me that is what it looks like.

This is what I am looking for, if anyone knows where I could order it from with english words on the site that would be awesome.

http://deck-japan.co.jp/product/?p=1330

My sss spoiler has been sitting in the closet for over a year now and I won't put it back on, too big and ugly.

I think the duck bill spoilers come back too far, and I also don't like the ralliart style of spoiler. This Deck one is the only one I seemed to find so far that is more 'tamed'.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Check out mitsubishiparts.net. Look on there and they should hae them color matched and ready to ship.

·
Registered
807 Posts
What did you do to fill your holes from the old spoiler?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome, thanks guys.

What did you do to fill your holes from the old spoiler?
The holes are still there. The bolts are in the trunk just to stop the threads from rusting... the only ones that are open right now are the ones on the edge but the water just runs on the outside of the weather stripping underneath.

Before the trunk and spoiler get painted the holes will be filled, a tab welded (or super adhesive) from the bottom and filled from the top. Going to take advantage of the fact that the car will be in the paint booth fixing a few other spots on the car and get the trunk part finished up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.