Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks easy, but before I dick anything up, how do you remove the factory TPMS from the factory rims? I am going to install them on a new set and do not have time to order new TPMs plus I don't want to pay to get them re-programmed. The tires are already off and just need that last how to. Any help would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Anyway for us to all take these stupid things out, put them in a big pile that reads "Mitsu suck it" and light them on fire?

No diss on Mitsu, just hate the warning I get since I refuse to pay to replace one of these broken ones.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my goal is to give them all to discount tire for when they mount the tires, that way if they break them, they have to pay for new ones. They are all in working condition right now, the ball is in their court

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm still looking for a way to disable the tpms in my ECU. my winter tires (stock rims) have sensors which is all good, but the summer tires don't. Which means for any things the broadcasts to my HUD I have to hold the button down to clear the warning. As I'm in europe with no law governing the mandatory use of TPM systems on all vehichles made after something like 2009 or 2010, I really just want this shut off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.