Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I'm jump starting a friends car... got bored, grabbed my phone and decided to have a few revs...

black smoke = running rich right? my tips are always blackened :(

anywho I have more vids of my car doing things... on my www.youtube.com/murphycm2 profile page

enjoy!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome! I love doing that in our garage at work and setting off the car alarms. It satisfies my inner child.

yes... same here! there is a base model lancer that parks here with a very touchy alarm... I love teasing her. Just a little chortle from my Noriko (evo's name) and I can tell where she's at :neener:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LMAO. Hotdog, I hate to love you. Like 90% of the time you post exactly what I'm thinking.

Edit: No ****.

yup still not getting it tho...

Japanese car... Japanese name (2nd car I named since my friends thought the first one was funny)

Just googled some names and Noriko was supposed to be female for "hard working" thought that fit since she's awd with a DCT.

guess I need to ask why not breeding had anything to do with it? :waiting:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I love that sound... If I didn't daily driver my Evo I would have gotten this exhaust... It sounds a lot meaner then my Perrin... But I do enjoy giving it a bit more gas then needed in parking garaged :) ... who doesn't ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.