Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got around to installing my new rexpeed vortex generator. Overall fitment was pretty spot on. There was a mm of gap on the edges closest to the side rear windows, but I am pretty satisfied. :thumbup:

I know it does nothing for aero since the X was designed to work without it, on top of that I sold my SSS spoiler and trunklid and threw on the duckbill, but i prefer the subtle look.

These were taken with cellphone camera.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Charcoal grey, good fitment - we like.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I got around to installing my new rexpeed vortex generator. Overall fitment was pretty spot on. There was a mm of gap on the edges closest to the side rear windows, but I am pretty satisfied. :thumbup:

I know it does nothing for aero since the X was designed to work without it, on top of that I sold my SSS spoiler and trunklid and threw on the duckbill, but i prefer the subtle look.

These were taken with cellphone camera.

I hope your VG will stay because mine came off on the highway and it's been there for couple months already seen the installation

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I've been contemplating either color matched or cf. looks good

get the paintmatched, since its made of fiberglass and is CNC machine cut.. The Carbon Fiber one is molded and is thicker to look at with not as good fitment.

Derek^^ gave me this info when I asked him why he recommends the painted over CF.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
get the paintmatched, since its made of fiberglass and is CNC machine cut.. The Carbon Fiber one is molded and is thicker to look at with not as good fitment.

Derek^^ gave me this info when I asked him why he recommends the painted over CF.
Good info. I'll have a shit ton of time to decide on one though lol

·
Registered
775 Posts
Looks good!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.