Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has any rexspeed interior/exterior products? Any pics/comment? im looking at the trunk lip.

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have the duckbill trunk spoiler, it's been good to me so far 13 months and counting.. I like it better than the stock GSR wing, less boy racer or boy ricer more like it. I had the dealership paint the trunk and attach the Rexpeed spoiler before I took delivery. It the next best thing to a do-luck trunk and much cheaper too. ImageUploadedByAG Free1354605126.983464.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VEry nice. I just ordered mine, painted in white. There's no bolts right? 3m tape only?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i see..and all i gotta do is fill up the 3 annoying holes

·
Registered
664 Posts
Do it right and get it painted, you'll cringe every time you look at the trunk if you don't. I think the body shop charged me $700 Canadian, but I just rolled it into the finance term so it only upped my payment about $12/month..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rexspeed offers that.. i paid 50$ to get it in factory wicked white.

·
Registered
664 Posts
No I mean get the holes filled and painted.. You don't want to see holes or rubber plugs in your trunk deck.

I left my spoiler un-painted CF, but it matches pretty well on the phantom black car.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I've had the trunk lip for over a year. I also bought it from them painted. Fitment was spot on, easy to install (3M tape), and never any issues.

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
That's the low profile lip spoiler, mine is the duckbill style. Yours resembles the OEM MR lip spoiler that Mitsu offers as an upgrade.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i will def get them painted. and good to hear that it fits good. I always buy interior parts from them so i never bought anything for the exterior.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's the low profile lip spoiler, mine is the duckbill style. Yours resembles the OEM MR lip spoiler that Mitsu offers as an upgrade.

yes thats the one i got. the duckbill. they both look good, but i personally like the duckbill better.

·
Registered
664 Posts
When I ordered the spoiler it was shipped direct from Taiwan to my Mitsu dealership, I also ordered a short shifter and shifter bushings from lancershop at the same time.. The lancershop order took 12 days to get across the Canadian border from the States, but the spoiler was on my car 5 days after I ordered it from Taiwan.. I couldn't believe how fast the shipping was from Rexpeed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no way? i ordered my cf gauge pod. took 3 weeks. I open the package and it was the wrong part. i called them and literally cursed them out. they ended up sending me the right part the week after, and let me keep the wrong part, which was a cf steering wheel cover.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea, but i like the quality of their products so far.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have the Rexpeed CF rear corner extensions (aero style). Fitment is not bad, finish is really nice. For the money.... I am satisfied.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts