Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

461 - 480 of 488 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Next friday I will be picking up a 2015 gsr and had a couple of questions about mods and tuning. My current shopping list includes uicp, licp, grimmspeed 3 port, ets catback, test pipe, and gauges. Which wide band do you recommend and should i be looking at upgraded intercoolers at this power level? Also about how much do you charge for tuning with the listed mods? I am also a new member or I would have Pm'd you.

·
[E-Tuner]
15,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
Next friday I will be picking up a 2015 gsr and had a couple of questions about mods and tuning. My current shopping list includes uicp, licp, grimmspeed 3 port, ets catback, test pipe, and gauges. Which wide band do you recommend and should i be looking at upgraded intercoolers at this power level? Also about how much do you charge for tuning with the listed mods? I am also a new member or I would have Pm'd you.
I recommend the AEM digital UEGO wideband.

An upgraded FMIC is not needed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Chet, I'm interested in getting a future e-tune done by you. I did have a couple of questions in regard to what mods I should plan to do. So far I plan to have intake, uicp, 3port grimspeed, ets catback, ets hfc. You mentioned to the guy above that an intercooler is not necessary. But how much would it help in boosting horsepower? I'm looking to achieve around the max power you can get on the stock turbo while maintaining daily drivability. Also, I do plan on getting an AEM UEGO Wideband and AEG digital boost gauge. Do you recommend I get any other gauges as well? All advice is appreciated.

·
[E-Tuner]
15,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #464
Chet, I'm interested in getting a future e-tune done by you. I did have a couple of questions in regard to what mods I should plan to do. So far I plan to have intake, uicp, 3port grimspeed, ets catback, ets hfc. You mentioned to the guy above that an intercooler is not necessary. But how much would it help in boosting horsepower? I'm looking to achieve around the max power you can get on the stock turbo while maintaining daily drivability. Also, I do plan on getting an AEM UEGO Wideband and AEG digital boost gauge. Do you recommend I get any other gauges as well? All advice is appreciated.
On the stock turbo, the gains from a FMIC are very small (0-5whp)

That mod list looks great and the AEM digital UEGO is very good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry, didn't realize I needed a higher post count to PM. I'm located in Colorado Springs and work out of Peterson.

461 - 480 of 488 Posts