Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omw home from Vegas tonight there was a dead coyote in the middle of the road which I could not swerve around because it was a one lane road and there was oncoming traffic in the opposing lane so I could not go that way either. So I decided to go over it and braced myself hoping it would clear, but no it did not. My Voltex lip is gone. This is by far the nicest lip I've had and the one lip I get most compliments about. But, now that I have no lip, I can go ahead and go lower for a more aggressive stance by purchasing coilovers or I can get that C-west front bumper instead. Decisions decisions. Anyways, here are the pics.

The picture above: The bottom part of the lip have those broken pieces because that's where the splitter was bolted to it. The splitter was completely gone and probably stuck on the coyote.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,008 Posts
RIP voltex

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
lol thanks, but I'm not as upset as I thought I would be. weird.
It sucks, but it's just a lip. It's not weird that you're not upset about it. It just shows that you are an adult and don't cry over spilled milk so to speak. Get the new front clip and drop that sucker and you are ready for more.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
nice bug morgue you have going on there as well. Sucks about the lip I'm sure you'll be back with something else before too long :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
any way this could be "mended"? I've always wanted an ob voltex lip lol :innocent:

good luck getting a new setup that you enjoy even more!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
your car looks slammed on the first picture
I think its cuz of the lip.

And this is why i refuse to buy expensive front lips.
Yeah I feel you dino, but that lip made me standout from all the other OB at MOD as well as other meets lol.

any way this could be "mended"? I've always wanted an ob voltex lip lol :innocent:

good luck getting a new setup that you enjoy even more!
I'm not sure, but I'm gonna see if I can let it go for stupid cheap or repair it and sell it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! That sucks cyot'e balls mark..it's a sign, C-WEST & coilovers :shades:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
insurance should cover it, also go after the city and see if they can do anything.. They are supposed to pick that shit up.

Sucks man sorry to see that.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts