Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any parts from this company? https://rktitanium.com/collections/lancer-evolution-x

Not trying to go overboard with TI but it does looks good.

Side note: I’ve been looking for a LHD brake cylinder brace but having no luck. Anyone interested in a group buy if we can get a shop to fab one for us?
I would NOT like to install a 7/8/9 booster just for the brace.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have actually talked to them a couple times about some parts. I wanted some ti ETS piping, but I wanted it more of a "polished" look than the normal ETS "brushed" look. ETS isn't willing to polish it and re-anodize the piping. :(

Anyway, I follow them on instagram and most of the stuff they make looks really impressive. It seems like they have a pretty good following on social media, and you don't see anyone complaining about the products or the customer service.. which is a little bit of a good sign.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I’ll give em a call. Maybe they can fab that brake brace...rather have it in TI anyway :coffee:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Anyone have any parts from this company? Lancer Evolution X

Not trying to go overboard with TI but it does looks good.

Side note: I’ve been looking for a LHD brake cylinder brace but having no luck. Anyone interested in a group buy if we can get a shop to fab one for us?
I would NOT like to install a 7/8/9 booster just for the brace.
I cannot recall the business, but there are braces on the market.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! I would have never found it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts