Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
To anyone that has a Rockford fosgate sound system in their lancer , ralliart or evo,
Do you guys how to connect to Bluetooth? It gives me AM, FM, Aux, CD and Music Server but no Bluetooth option. I’ve seen other people on YouTube that have the same system I do but they have a Bluetooth option.
If I cannot connect through Bluetooth,
there is a red while and yellow port where you can connect the aux cable but I’m not sure which cable it is.
I found a picture of the connectors but it doesn’t just have red and white, it also has a yellow jack as well.
This is the exact same system I have.
Anything helps, thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
What version is your MMCS? You can tell by looking at the bottom right corner (Below the ENT nob). Only N-04 and N-05 versions (2011+) are compatible with FUSE which allows for bluetooth streaming.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What version is your MMCS? You can tell by looking at the bottom right corner (Below the ENT nob). Only N-04 and N-05 versions (2011+) are compatible with FUSE which allows for bluetooth streaming.
Hey buddy thanks for the tip. I have n-03 but I’m assuming I can connect the aux correct

·
Registered
142 Posts
you cant connect music from your cellphone via bluetooth.
But you can buy a converter plug it the lighter and you use a radio station radio shack sells them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there , what’s this FUSE , app or system ? Trying to find it in App Store but don’t find it , thx .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts