Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my first set of rota grids and I'm wondering if they come with sensors, or do they have to be ordered separately?? Anyone who has experience ordering them from wheeldude let me know, thanks

·
Premium Member
21,476 Posts
What do u mean by swap the stock wheels?
Attached to the stock rim are TPMS sensors (they come with the car). Any tire/wheel shop can unmount tires from your stock Evo wheels, take the TPMS off and put them on your new rims for a small(ish) fee.

EVo780...I see on ur signature u bought rays lug nuts...they fit the rotas?
I have rays duralugs, they fit Grids.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ttsum...if I do that can I have it done again inn the future and put them back on my stock wheels? I currently have blizzaks on my stock wheels and I'm going to leave them on there. If I continue to drive my x yr round I will obviously need to switch back to my winter tires next yr

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Mmmm just bought Bronze 18X9.5 Rota Grids in mint condition for $300. One rim was a darker shade bronze so i had them powder coated flat black to match car and now have brand new rota grids for all $500!

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Look around before you buy new! :D ive made that mistake way to many times now :/ Deff good deals out there some where. but im sure you questions are answered by now but yes everything is usually separate all though wheel dude is good about center caps and valve stems and sometimes lugs also!! TPMS unfortunately... Im kinda in desperate need for money shoot me an offer for tpms :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.