Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my wheels back from powder coat, got them matte bronze, and nitto nt05 mounted, I can't wait for summer!! Sucks looking at them everyday lol Alloy wheel Tire Spoke Rim Wheel
Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire Spoke

The wheels 18x9.5 +20 and tires are 275/35/18

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Just got my wheels back from powder coat, got them matte bronze, and nitto nt05 mounted, I can't wait for summer!! Sucks looking at them everyday lol View attachment 28634 View attachment 28635
Nice wheels!

Yeah, it sucks to have to look at a new set of rims and tires waiting for the weather to warm up. I got a set of Torques with Bridgestone Potenza RE-11's towards the end of last winter, and then had to stare at them until the spring weather came along.

Attachments

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice wheels!

Yeah, it sucks to have to look at a new set of rims and tires waiting for the weather to warm up. I got a set of Torques with Bridgestone Potenza RE-11's towards the end of last winter, and then had to stare at them until the spring weather came along.
nice!! I heard a lot of good things about the RE-11, I'm pretty sure I will go through these quick this year, trying the track for the first time! Pretty stoked

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
nice!! I heard a lot of good things about the RE-11, I'm pretty sure I will go through these quick this year, trying the track for the first time! Pretty stoked
I've tracked my Evo a couple of times since I got the RE-11's and I've been very pleased.

Have fun at the track with your new wheels and tires!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Just got my wheels back from powder coat, got them matte bronze, and nitto nt05 mounted, I can't wait for summer!! Sucks looking at them everyday lol View attachment 28634 View attachment 28635

The wheels 18x9.5 +20 and tires are 275/35/18
Very nice........:rock:

I had a set of Torques last year and they are so easy to keep clean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.