Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have booked a trip to Bangkok 2 months ago and I just found out about my pregnancy. I am currently 7 weeks plus pregnant.. My trip is next Thurs and I really don't know if I am fit to travel. Will the air pressure pose any risk to me? I had a miscarriage in Dec last year, so I really hope I can keep this baby. Any mummies who travelled during your first trimester? Can share your experiences? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is it possible to postpone your trip till you are second trimester where pregnancy is stabilized? Since you are spotting on and off, may wanna play safe since baby is so precious and it's hard to get good medical in Bangkok .. And go there u will be worried too.. Just my thoughts, congrats on your baby!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Firstly, you have to discuss this problem with your doctor. Each pregnancy is different and there are many cases when doctors forbid to fly in order no complication to appear. Traveling is great, but it requires a lot of walking around, thus your energy will wear out really fast. Be aware that you won’t have the possibility to relax in Bangkok when you want and where you want. I’m not trying to scary you or to tell not to go. I just want you not to repeat my story which I had on Safari. We checked in a luxurious camp, the staff was polite and other guests were treating me like their relative. Everything was going perfect, except my pregnancy. Shortly, I had excessive nausea and vomiting, vaginal discharge and itching and also pain during urination. It was a complete nightmare, though I still think that the trip was well planned by penwellsafaris.com for pregnant woman as well, but I wasn’t the case.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have never heard that doctors can forbid a pregnant woman to fly. It's something new!
I agree with you that traveling pregnant is tough which can lead to serios complications.
Firstly, you have to discuss this problem with your doctor. Each pregnancy is different and there are many cases when doctors forbid to fly in order no complication to appear. Traveling is great, but it requires a lot of walking around, thus your energy will wear out really fast. Be aware that you won’t have the possibility to relax in Bangkok when you want and where you want. I’m not trying to scary you or to tell not to go. I just want you not to repeat my story which I had on Safari. We checked in a luxurious camp, the staff was polite and other guests were treating me like their relative. Everything was going perfect, except my pregnancy. Shortly, I had excessive nausea and vomiting, vaginal discharge and itching and also pain during urination. It was a complete nightmare, though I still think that the trip was well planned by penwellsafaris.com for pregnant woman as well, but I wasn’t the case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts