Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today in New York here on Long Island we got our first decent snow today and as I slid off the road and into a curb, I was thinking about how I wish I was in a new X right now so that wouldn't have happened lol :slaphead:(i was only going like 2 mph though so everything was fine) . Do you guys think the new X has the best AWD system for driving in the ice/snow? And if not, what cars got it beat?

· Registered
329 Posts
Well today in New York here on Long Island we got our first decent snow today and as I slid off the road and into a curb, I was thinking about how I wish I was in a new X right now so that wouldn't have happened lol :slaphead:(i was only going like 2 mph though so everything was fine) . Do you guys think the new X has the best AWD system for driving in the ice/snow? And if not, what cars got it beat?
so what car do you currently drive?

· Registered
949 Posts
Its true man, I already had some serious traction issues in the snow with the stock tires, though I wasnt surprised. The tires make all the difference bro.

· Registered
13,497 Posts

· Premium Member
3,613 Posts
Snow tires are the best starting point. This is the 3rd winter driving the Miata and the 2nd w/ dedicated snow tires and we had freezing rain yesterday and made it home fine.

· Premium Member
3,036 Posts
I watched some punk kid drive an 8 like an ass in the snow and put it in the ditch. I laughed for abotu 10 minutes straight. AWD + summer tires + dipshit driver = my amusement if he didn't hurt anyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.