Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DW 1000cc inj. - $350 shipped obo.

Rexpeed downpipe - $190 shipped obo

Exedy stage 2 HD clutch with ACT flywheel. I'm not sure if it's the streetlite or prolite version as I really can't remember. -$600 shipped for the pair obo

All parts have been ver good to me. Not one issue with any of them. The clutch still has plenty of street life left in it. I got the best pictures i could as the item is still installed. I'm selling them as I am doing some upgrades. If you want more pics, pm me or whatever and I'll get them the best I can. PM me if interested. If you want all of the parts, I'll give you a solid price shipped for then. PayPal fees not included

·
Registered
9,030 Posts
I can vouch for these parts since I was there when they came off.
Joey actually had to sit his purse down to pick up a wrench (He didn't turn it he just picked it up)
The injectors are the very rare 1000cc long nose injectors and the clutch is in fantastic shape with lots of friction disk left.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dunno. Probably 15k or less. There is still quite a bit of life left in it. Im willing to separate the two as well. Just shoot some offers, if you need more pics, let me know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.