Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to put these on an introductory sale. We only have 9 left!

Polished stainless steel heat shield for your exhaust cam sensor. Designed to protect your cam sensor from damage, especially when running tubular manifolds where the runner is very close to the sensor. Fits any manifold we've tried so far, even the Full Race!

http://www.speedcircuit.net/product_info.php/products_id/453

Regular $40.99, on sale for $34.25

PLEASE NOTE that all orders under $50 on our website are subject to a $5.99 Low Order fee (this fee helps offset the overhead costs of shipping, handling, and CC processing fees on items with low margin). So if this is the only item you are ordering, your total shipped will be $40.25 within the contiguous US.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
It was $12 to ceramic coat it.
Install is straight forward. There is a 10mm bolt that you can't see. I went a little pic happy so you can kind of see where the bolt is. I would recommend taking the manifold heat shield off first. It gives you a bit more room to feel around and use a wrench. Its only 3 - 10mm bolts. Then when you put it back in put it in sideways then turn it so you dont scratch the cam sensor shield. I was frustrated cause I dropped a socket and just shoved it back in there and you can see I scratched the nice new powdercoat a bit.
I've had the cam sensor go bad on 2 of my older cars. This is a cheap mod that will prolong the life of the sensor.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.