Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my car for just over a year now ('10 SE), and this has been buggin me since I got the car. I have just been too lazy to take pics till now. I was just wondering if there was supposed to be a plastic seat rail cover on the drivers side seat rail (first pic), as there is on the passenger side (second pic)?

·
Registered
250 Posts
That's funny I never noticed that. I only have a cover on the passenger side too. Im sure its supposed to be like that then.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's funny I never noticed that. I only have a cover on the passenger side too. Im sure its supposed to be like that then.
Thanks for the reply. If it is supposed to be like that (which it seems like it is), that makes the cheap interior even cheaper...haha

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
...that makes the cheap interior even cheaper...haha

We should complain to Mitsubishi about it along with all the other things like better/thicker plastics, more leather everywhere, more options, more features, more more more. And then, we can come back here and complain on how the car is 300lbs heavier and wallowing thru turns like a Dodge Caravan.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
obviously weight savings on the driver's side for a more neutral balance overall.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
obviously weight savings on the driver's side for a more neutral balance overall.
Yep, that's it. 10 grams here - 10 grams there - do that fifty or so times and you've saved a pound.

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
From my recollection, the driver's side does not have that, as a universal solution (money saver) for the optional amplifier that fits underneath the driver's seat w/the Rockford package. That's what I remember anyways (could be wrong). :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kidneythief - thanks for the info

1 - 9 of 9 Posts