·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, they had plenty new but none in open box or used. Right now I am looking for a used set, if I can't find one I will consider getting a new one.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+15 is as aggressive as you can get with these right?

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
18x9.5 +15

18x10.5 +15

Those are your options.

I have a set, but they're wrapped in fairly new Z1 Star Specs and they got scratched from race track aprons because race car.

Get yourself a new set if you can swing it, but I know exactly where you're coming from. Oakos is where I bought mine. Not the very best pricing ever, but close to it, and the ONLY ones who got the gunmetal production.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
18x9.5 +15

18x10.5 +15

Those are your options.

I have a set, but they're wrapped in fairly new Z1 Star Specs and they got scratched from race track aprons because race car.

Get yourself a new set if you can swing it, but I know exactly where you're coming from. Oakos is where I bought mine. Not the very best pricing ever, but close to it, and the ONLY ones who got the gunmetal production.

are you looking to sell yours? I need tires too. I am not too keen on getting the aesthetics perfect or I wouldn't be looking for rpf1s, IMO they look hideous, but I still want em because they are light. lol

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still looking for a used set... any color except silver...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
keshav buy mine 18x10.5 +15 you've seen it before at the shinto meet.

dont wanna roll my fenders man, and trying to keep the inertia down... yeah I remember yours :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts