Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm hot on this...Vivid is actually SELLING Agency Power's short shift kit (with bushings). I called Matt at Agency Power in Arizona and he tells me the X kit is still in development sigh....another month. His kits will have more than the Works 25% improvement over stock he says...more like 40%. I'm wating for that one. I'm right at the top of the list. I feel this is a must have for the X

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm hot on this...Vivid is actually SELLING Agency Power's short shift kit (with bushings). I called Matt at Agency Power in Arizona and he tells me the X kit is still in development sigh....another month. His kits will have more than the Works 25% improvement over stock he says...more like 40%. I'm wating for that one. I'm right at the top of the list. I feel this is a must have for the X

yea 40% is way better then 25% ill wait :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Id go with WORKS before AP

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'll wait for the review on both. I have no loyalty to either. A 25% shorter throw that Works is talking about is not enough of an improvement so I hope the AP comes through with their claims. Maybe Kartboy will come through. Now that's a good company

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I have had several WORKS products in the past. Im loyal to them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.