Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Pay in what sense? Monetary, Sanctions, Jail time for those that tried to cover it up initially? Found out yesterday that they're bringing that BS to my building :( I was told some weeks ago that we weren't gonna be getting it, but I guess things changed. Strange to know that I will be within visual range of a viral bug so savage. :/

·
Registered
417 Posts
^Savage

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yea, I agree that Chine should be held accountable. Who is suppose to be the one to hold the chinese govt responsible tho? lol Don't say the U.S.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My brother in-law got admitted to the hospital this past Saturday.
he died this Wednesday from the Coronavirus!!

THE FUCKING CHINESE NEED TO PAY WITH THEIR LIVES!

·
Registered
417 Posts
My brother in-law got admitted to the hospital this past Saturday.
he died this Wednesday from the Coronavirus!!

THE FUCKING CHINESE NEED TO PAY WITH THEIR LIVES!
Sorry for your lost man :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Someone definitely should pay for it. Even if this virus isn't man-made, as some people say, somebody screwed up. That's why we need to find and punish the ones who spread it. On the other hand, I've heard somewhere that it was a scientist from the U.S. who invented this horrible disease. Professor Charles Lieber from Harvard University. He worked for the Chinese. Don't know if it's true, but if it is, we at least have a man who will go to jail for his crimes. OP, I'm sorry for your loss too. Try not to focus on the pain you feel. Life still goes on, you know. Try to find something that will distract you. For example, my friend not so long ago sent me an article from this https://professionalrakeback.com/ site. The main advice from this article is to try gambling. Maybe this will help you a little bit?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts