Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve been looking for an Evo doesn’t matter the gen, but mainly a manual (hate autos). I found this 2015 Evo X for $35k with 71k miles. I’m coming from Subarus, for that prices I can get a low mileage STi but wanna try something different. I don’t anything about Evos and how much they worth. I’m gonna take a look at it and test drive it. Buying through a dealership and finance it. Definitely need some advice. Feel free to tell me anything. Thanks.
tp link login
sarkari job

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ve been looking for an Evo doesn’t matter the gen, but mainly a manual (hate autos). I found this 2015 Evo X for $35k with 71k miles. I’m coming from Subarus, for that prices I can get a low mileage STi but wanna try something different. I don’t anything about Evos and how much they worth. I’m gonna take a look at it and test drive it. Buying through a dealership and finance it. Definitely need some advice. Feel free to tell me anything. Thanks.
I have an evo x gsr, SSL package for sale that I’m willing to sell for less with 73,500 miles.

Unlike the “final edition” it does not come with cloth seats which for a final edition you would think it would have all the kinks and whistles.

·
Registered
37 Posts
71k miles is kinda up there for a performance car. Mileage is a big factor when buying these types of cars.
Final Edition is up for debate. It definitely commands a premium and retained value better, but the vehicles are not significantly different except for a couple of exhaust valve, headliner and brake changes. The cloth seats are really terrible anyway.

·
Registered
205 Posts
tp link login
sarkari job
sounds like a ton of miles for that pirce. i got my 2015 EVO X with 10k on it for 30k. keep looking and dont settle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts