Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the evo x forums but not to forums in general. I've been browsing through the threads on here and am really impressed with the amount of knowledge on here. I don't own an Evo X yet but when I get back to Cali I plan on buying one (blue baby). Before I enlisted, I worked for a shop that specialized in Mitsubishi and I currently have a 3G Eclipse GT pushing 256whp. But man I love the Evo X and from every angle.

But stock doesn't do it for me. I want to see pictures of what you guys are running! Show the noob the illest out there. :D

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
moved from performance to vanity section.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,473 Posts
And fyi, I could care less about your new spoiler or front lip. I wanna see engine work, suspension, brakes, stuff like that.

Sorry, but that's what a search function is for, or just browsing the various sub-forums. We're not trying to be total dicks (just semi dicks), but it's a forum, it's easy to navigate...

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
i had a 3G eclipse GS...garbage. Evo X for the win...check the forum sections. There are tons of builds and tons of pics

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i had a 3G eclipse GS...garbage. Evo X for the win...check the forum sections. There are tons of builds and tons of pics
Nonsense.. Well a stock gs yes. But I loved mine. Haven't driven it in awhile but I was getting 13.3-13.6 quarter mile AND without the dash falling apart! Lol

But I do agree that an X is waaay better. I plan to buy one when I'm home. Now I know with a lot of other mitsu's the years & gens make a huge difference, so would that be the same with the Evo X? I.e. should I buy one within a certain year(s)?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Nonsense.. Well a stock gs yes. But I loved mine. Haven't driven it in awhile but I was getting 13.3-13.6 quarter mile AND without the dash falling apart! Lol

But I do agree that an X is waaay better. I plan to buy one when I'm home. Now I know with a lot of other mitsu's the years & gens make a huge difference, so would that be the same with the Evo X? I.e. should I buy one within a certain year(s)?
Several here have or do have one of the 3Gs...currently mine is having an SDS installed....expecting ~320-330 at the wheels once completed.

As far as the Evo Xs, I think any year is fine. If you want a warranty, the 2010s and up come stock with more power and a better sounding exhaust. They all end up the same aftermarket wise.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.