Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have too much evo action going:rock:.. lets see if you can spot them..

editing: I am a design analyst, I do a lot of simulation work so need computing power..

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Yes and we play with big turbos here. :)
Lol ya i seen your location and thought i could make out cat's logo on one of those pieces of paper!

i work for Finning your biggest dealer so i know those turbos all to well! We just had a new 797 chassis show up here today

I have yet to get to visit the factory where you are... 1 day soon Finning will cough up some travel cash for me!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I work in a research facility, no manufacturing in my building. I work on Wheel Tractor Scrapers so not very familiar with Quarry Construction Trucks.

797s arnt built in one location, they are built in pieces all over US, the only part iv ever touched is it's new quad turbo engines that are built in Decatur. I would love to post pics but can't since it's classified.

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,000 Posts
I work in a research facility, no manufacturing in my building. I work on Wheel Tractor Scrapers so not very familiar with Quarry Construction Trucks.

797s arnt built in one location, they are built in pieces all over US, the only part iv ever touched is it's new quad turbo engines that are built in Decatur. I would love to post pics but can't since it's classified.
Will they out perform the Bugatti Veyron? lol

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can fit my head in a 797 turbo, there will still be wiggle room :)

·
Premium Member
21,476 Posts
Guys, don't forget to say what you do for a living if you post pics. You could have 11 monitors but only be like, a receptionist, who really likes having 10 farmvilles going at once.

I'll snap a pic tomorrow. I got downgraded to a cube when my company moved to a new building. Boohiss. :)

1 - 20 of 189 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.