Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, the car in front of me on the highway trew up a shredded tire, no swerving, no braking just ran it over and shot it right at my car....

Upgrade or easily fixable? brackets all shredded on that side, other side is fine.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
oh wait, i do now, i think...is the front end separated from the body right in front of the wheel well??

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I would so we can see better...

Def call your insurance company and ask them if its covered...could be the same thing as rock versus windshield...

sorry to hear

maybe mitsu has brackets to fix???>....I can't remember what they look like, its been ages since I had the front end off to install FMIC

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think is fixible but if is not let the your car ins. take care of it.
Aren't those brackets like part of the bumper and fender well, so who knows, doesn't seem like it will be to me, gonna try and get a quote soon, till then she sits again.....

·
[Local Team Member], aka JDAVID-EVO X
16,650 Posts
You can put all that back but i think the bumper is gonna keep piping out. lol Get a quote and work from there.

·
Registered
351 Posts
i think they are replaceable, i agree with everyone in calling insurance cause it will be covered

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i think they are replaceable, i agree with everyone in calling insurance cause it will be covered
knew it would be, but wondering if now is the time to upgrade, after I get a quote I'll try and decide.

The fq400 kit might be coming sooner than I thought.

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You might as well order it now even if you decide to repair yours... I'm sure it's going to take a decent amount of time to get here.
Yeah true.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mines Broke Also i Drilled a small hole in the fender on the inside of the inside of the clip This not EZ so u my not try it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts