Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys thought I thought I would start a topic revolving around side hustles everyone does to support there EVO X Addiction. This should not only provide others with some interesting stories to read but also give other members ideas on how to make some extra cash outside of there day job

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey I’ll be first! When I’m not working full-time as a civil engineer or working on one of my EVOs I’m usually wrenching on one of my side project/flip cars. Most recently it was a 2003 WRX that I sold at almost at 200% profit. It usually takes a few months for me since I can’t dedicate hours and hours of time and on top of that I’m a perfectionist. But it’s a fun little side hustle that makes a little extra cash at the same time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking of investing and flipping cars, it's a hard business around here since everyone thinks they have gold and when you sell yours in crap lol. Might start doing that it seems like a lucrative side hustle that's also fun.

Where do you find the cars to flip?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I was thinking of investing and flipping cars, it's a hard business around here since everyone thinks they have gold and when you sell yours in crap lol. Might start doing that it seems like a lucrative side hustle that's also fun.

Where do you find the cars to flip?
Be careful about this. States have varying laws about the number of cars you can have / sell a year before you need a dealer license. Occasionally you can find a bargain on craigslist but you'll make the best money flipping auction cars.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I help my mom flip houses, but in reality I'm pretty sure I put more money in than I get out of it...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oh, and im considering doing headshots as I have a bunch of video/photo gear I got with the intent to get into youtubing, which never happened!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts