Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sinestra's Kasumi "nature photoshoot" 1/14/13

Picked her up last week pretty excited to move on from the base Lancer and get some boost in my life. Iv already started some work on her. with much more on the way

So far
injen UICP (polished)
Perrin shorty
Cosworth Drop in
White LED's (Trunk,License plate, parking lights, interior)
Partial de-badge
Smoked rear reflectors
Smoked side markers
Re-installed my Pioneer 8400
Blacked out nose ring
smoked fog lights

(im trying to decide if i want to paint the center hood scoop to match the front vents)

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
get rid of the Lancer?

Sorry for the delay Rolly yes i traded her in. I felt i had gone as far as i could go with her. I was happy with how she looked in the end so it was time to move on

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got some others things done with more on the way.

Did a small photoshoot with my roommates RX-7

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So i got my Perrin catted downpipe (black) and my Agency Power BOV. Decided to paint the BOV a sky blue. Also installed my EvoX liscense plate mount and put in my 3000K HID fogs they werent yellow enough to i put some vinyl over the lenses. Its dark now and i checked them out they are yellow but no golden yellow like i want but its close enough. Also reused my titanium burned bolts for the liscense plate. Hopefully will be installing the rear Whiteline sway bar and the downpipe this weekend. Letting the BOV dry over night and installing it tomorrow.

· Registered
2,533 Posts
Downpipe is kind of a waste of $$$ if you're not doing a full exhaust, or turbo upgrade for that matter.

· Registered
374 Posts
It's efficacy as a performance mod aside, it still has its uses. It's good for mounting a WB O2 sensor when you don't want to add one to the stock down pipe.

However, I will agree with you in that as a performance mod, it's pretty much useless if you're still using the stock cat.

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I am going to be doing a full exhaust however this deal was on the table for a short time. I figure i would pick up and for the price it couldn't be beat. Its just one less piece i need to buy, and i spoke with a couple of guys who ran this on their stock exhaust before upgrading and they still saw gains. Id rather have one piece instead of multiple pieces increasing the risk of a leak. I dont know about your states but MD is a very strict and getting stricter on emissions i wont have any problems with this and downpipe still incorporates a HIC.

Could you elaborate more as to why you think this particular is a waste?

thanks

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To take them out you do, yeah. It's not difficult at all.

OP - looking good! Needs headlight mods :innocent:
I didnt remove my rear bumper i just masked off really carefully with painters tape and sprayed away worked like a charm

Thank you still a lot to do and i still have a lot to research but doing my best. I had projectors on the Lancer but the dealer wanted them as part of my trade so now i have buy another set. I cant wait i really hate how the stock halogens take away from the aggressive front end of our rides

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice BOV.

I have same Injen IC Upper pipe, but it's from Evo, so the reducers are too big. Measured and bought online. Tried to installed them, didn't work since I measured incorrectly lol.
lol I actually dont like it. Im going to be selling it and get the Ultimate racing full UPIC. I want a once piece

· Registered
2,533 Posts
lol I actually dont like it. Im going to be selling it and get the Ultimate racing full UPIC. I want a once piece
I have the UR UICP, it's 2 pieces bud.

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Temp lowering on Eibach sportlines. I get wholesale price through my job from Tirerack so these only cost me like $179. It should take about a year for me to get my coils. But i just couldnt take the monster truck ride height anymore.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.