Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
[CCEvo President]
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CCEvo planned a skyline dr. cruise thru the mountains in VA. we were expecting a lot of cars but ofcourse people backed out. It was still a good turn out and we had a good time ripping through those turns. Mitsu & Subie connection....O and some MS3s

Pics.....Enjoy

·
[CCEvo President]
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

FAVORITE

·
[CCEvo President]
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

GREENERY

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Man I love the shots of my dirty ass rims lol. Had a great time meeting all of you guys. Even had fun getting lost with a few of you. Got to see the roaring 20's auction hosue/museum and lots of cows. Like I said I'll def keep my eyes open for upcoming meets since I'm up that way pretty regularly. On the flipside if your ever down this way hit me up!

·
[Local Team Member], [Event Planner]
521 Posts
Man I love the shots of my dirty ass rims lol. Had a great time meeting all of you guys. Even had fun getting lost with a few of you. Got to see the roaring 20's auction hosue/museum and lots of cows. Like I said I'll def keep my eyes open for upcoming meets since I'm up that way pretty regularly. On the flipside if your ever down this way hit me up!
We'll definitely let you know when we meet up again.

·
Premium Member
11,756 Posts
Wait! you came from Raleigh for this cruise................Now I just feel ashamed! :(

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
good times everyone :) My gopro batteries seemed to have died after we stopped after the tunnel (or i just suck at pressing the 'record' button). I'll try to get a short video of the parts where my lens wasn't covered in water ;)

·
Premium Member
11,756 Posts
I will be out of any event for the next 6 to 8 months because of the baby coming and what not. I am already busy as hell. I will live vicariously through the rest of you. Next season will be a short one in terms of HPDEs, but I will make it count.

·
Registered
188 Posts
looked like a nice turn out, Wish I could have been there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
wish i had came and met all you guys but i was in NYC with my better half this weekend...maybe the next one..on the flip side, does anyone ever go to those little meet and greets every other friday at the trader joes in rockville?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.