Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
what are you trying to do with your car if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Add intake,exhaust, boost controller and a proper tune would be nice.I am just planning for the future right now.
I come from a motorcycle background and when we use a piggy back ecu you can get different generic tunes or a custom on dyno tune. I am new to this turbo car modding and can use any and all advice possible!
What do you all think?

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Add intake,exhaust, boost controller and a proper tune would be nice.I am just planning for the future right now.
I come from a motorcycle background and when we use a piggy back ecu you can get different generic tunes or a custom on dyno tune. I am new to this turbo car modding and can use any and all advice possible!
What do you all think?
Im hoping they come out with some good safe generic tunes The last generic tune for my Volvo dropped to 60 times from 6.2 to 5.4 on 91oct gas. If I could drop that much time in the EVO thats a smoking fast little car. There are no 4 wheel dynos in Oklahoma, and not many people work on tuner cars here so no custom tune for me:(. It all American Muscle type cars here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.