Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally decided to pull the trigger yesterday. Big sister is going to have to get along with the newborn. Big sister's bottles are in the background and I don't think she wants to share with little sister.

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts
you couldn't resist like MJ. great!
Good luck with the new car! How you will take two cars for the car show?
i have to drive one of them, and Z will drive mine?
:)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^
Yes, like Michael Jackson in front of a nursery school, Robbie. Gotta love it that on our first night out with the X we're involved in a police raid on the restaurant we were eating at.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Woohoo! Go KMX! And you picked the blue... good man ^^
Yeah, the color looks even better outside the showroom! I tell you, I think I bought the car out of pity for it, though. There was this rather large woman who demanded to sit inside it and I took one look at her rear end and noticed it had it's own zip code. I immediately put a sold sign in the window, to her disappointment. <-- True Story

·
Registered
605 Posts
Dam those are some sweet asses.:hititsign: lol
Congrats Mike!! I knew u were going to get one soon.:thumbup:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Took the baby out to the Tribeca Film Festival. Was ordered by corporate to go to the press party at Lounge 1OAK in the heart of the club district in West Chelsea. They had the Outlander featured there as a display car, but once we arrived, they had me park right in front as another display car. Here's a pic of my friend, Thi, the Evo, the Outlander and Lounge 1OAK. Gotta say, the lounge is amazing inside.

·
[Tom Cruise lookalike]
1,882 Posts
Yeah, the color looks even better outside the showroom! I tell you, I think I bought the car out of pity for it, though. There was this rather large woman who demanded to sit inside it and I took one look at her rear end and noticed it had it's own zip code. I immediately put a sold sign in the window, to her disappointment. <-- True Story
Hahaha, you saved her!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Blue is def the way to go

:thumbup:

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts
i like the pictures !
well we now know why is so mysterious most of those asian restaurant :)
was awesome start for the dinner with the police activity :) like in the movies...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.