Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time has come to move on... this car is truly amazing but can be enjoyed more by someone else as I am on at a different point in my life.

2014 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR
Color: Phantom Black Pearl
SSS Trim w/Leather Recaro's and heated front seats, sunroofs, upgraded sound system (replaced all the RF OEM with Kicker QS)

Car is FBO, flex fuel, stock turbo tuned by one of best around Robert Baker.
I am the second owner, no accidents, have owned the car since 2016, its been garaged most of its like up until the last year.

MOD list currently:

Interior

Pioneer DMH-WC6600NEX w/Maestro RR Support for Gauges and Codes as well as Wireless Carplay + Android Auto (Looks and feels very OEM, not a eBay tablet radio.)
Custom cluster triple gauge pod from ESCUSTOMSNY, not a fixed Ortiz. AEM X Series Boost + AFR, Innovative Ethanol Gauge. Love the OEM simplified look. Nothing in the way or overly annoying.
AMS CF Shift Knob
Kicker QS Speakers all around + Kicker 10" Comp R fitted and filled in the OEM RF box. (Amplifier and wiring hidden in spare compartment)
Compustar Remote Start + Security with Smartphone Access

Exterior

Varis Style Front Bumper with Carbon Lip
APR Splitter w/rods
Carbon Fiber Side Skirt Extensions
Varis Style Rear Bumper
RIHID custom retrofitted headlights with upgraded HID ballasts, blacked out, and a functional BT Led Strip that operates as switchback turn signaling.
TE37RT 18x10.5 +18 in Racing Red (Discontinued Spec)
iJDMToy Rear LED Reflectors
Varis Style EU Wing (Completed Recleared 2 months ago)
Seibon CW CF Hood (Completed Recleared 2 months ago)

Performance

ID1050X Injectors
D65C Fuel Pump
Driven Fab Flex Fuel Kit with Innovative Ethanol Gauge
ETS 3.5" Intercooler with ETS Stainless Steel LICP + UICP
ETS Cold Air Intake
Grimspeed Boost Controller
Upgraded Oil Cooler, not Mishimoto, custom fabbed from Select Speed Shop in Lowell, MA.
Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers w/Stanceparts Cup kit on the front for easy lift for areas of need. Tank and compressor hidden in spare tire compartment in trunk out of sight. Lift button replaced one of the empty button spots near the AYC switch.
Upgraded all rotors, pads, and lines to Stoptech
STM Catless Recirculated DP
STM Test Pipe
STM Rear Crash Beam
Tomei Catback Exhaust

Issues

None. The car is ready to go. Starts right up, no CEL lights, no codes, just drive it.
All recall issues were taken care of - Oil Pan Resealed, AYC Pump Replaced.

Car will also come with a handful of stock parts, a set of winter wheels (older model STI wheels on winter tires), OEM Rear Bumper, OEM Suspension, OEM High Rise Wing etc.

I'm not in a rush to sell, not looking to part out, nor looking to trade, and will ship to you if needed at whatever the rate is. Have had two potential buyers come see the car and did a test drove with them both, that's an option if you're local.

I could be missing somethings in the post so I'll add to it if indeed I am.

If seriously interested, please message me on here, email, or Facebook.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re-listing this with some updates.

Since the initial post, the car hasn't had much miles put on it as I WFH now.

Additions to the car - Carbon Steering Wheel, New Tires, VIS Racing Carbon Do Luck Trunk

Car can be picked up or shipped. Still needs nothing but gas and a new home.

$31k OBO as is updated price to reflect changes, market, etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts