Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three brand new engine air filters that are drop-ins for the stock airbox.

These Cosworth filters are basically THE best ones you can get while still keeping the stock airbox and proper filtration. No oil or other nonsense needed, they are straight swap for the stock filter. They dyno'd +13.1whp, +11.7wtq gains on my Evo MR (now sold).

Bought them from DSG Performance last year. These filters generally run around $45-50 each new.

I can do $100 shipped for all three anywhere in the continental US, or $35 each shipped.

I'm in Phoenix so if you are local, I can do $80 for the lot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yo. New to the forum, so i can't message anyone.. Do you still have these available? if so, i'll take one shipped to Cali.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just had someone PM me about these filters. I sold my Evo a couple years ago but I checked my storage and I do still have the filters (unless that member buys them) and they're still in mint condition (still have the same "yacoub" post-it note on them, too). Shipping costs have gone up significantly since 2016 but I will still honor the $100 shipped price for the lot. I can no longer edit the original post but I've got them here for local pickup or I can ship them within Continental US. I accept Paypal via Friends & Family payment method.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.