1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Boost Gauge - Auto meter Phantom II

Alpine head unit /with bluetooth

Planet audio amp to power the stock sub

I had to remove/bypass the stock amp, replaced with a 200 x 2 planet audio. Let me know what you guys think!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I like the Alpine. I will do it on my car (when it arrives). Did you research on steering wheel controls for this head unit? Does their adapter work with Evos?
Why didn't you use the new adapter that allows using the stock amp with aftermarket head units?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the Alpine. I will do it on my car (when it arrives). Did you research on steering wheel controls for this head unit? Does their adapter work with Evos?
Why didn't you use the new adapter that allows using the stock amp with aftermarket head units?
there is no adapter for the stock amp....

and having the wires on the bottom could cause fire do to it being near the trunk mat. and you cant see them when standing normally, only when bent over, or in the trunk.

·
Registered
137 Posts
ICE install and componantry used looks great - well done :thumbup:

Quick question regarding your boost gauge installation - does it interfere with viewing the dash mount rev. counter in that location ???

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.